Hi, I’m Teresa at Heaven Virtual Resource Services. I provide virtual administration, PA and HR support to my clients. By letting me complete the admin tasks I love, you can spend more time growing your business.
Working with me gives you and your business reliable and professional support without the cost of employing staff.
I support my clients with their admin, PA & HR work by the hour, or on a short term or long term arrangement. I am experienced in working with individuals, sole traders, small, medium and large business owners, committees and charities.
I am a diligent administrator with over 20 years’ experience in handling all aspects of administrative operations, customer services and HR practice. I am efficient, proactive and deliver results to a consistently high standard.
I love a spreadsheet and ensuring everything is organised!
The services I offer are flexible and I can deliver work back to you and complete tasks at short notice.
- Client and supplier communications
- Preparing and sending quotes
- Compiling reports from your data/notes or editing old ones
- Invoicing – issuing invoices and chasing payment
- Arranging travel/accommodation for you and/or your colleagues
- Mail shots – preparing and sending your newsletters, invitations to contacts/databases
- Updating websites with new information – news, upcoming events
- Data entry and keeping records up to date
- Recruitment – from drafting job descriptions, liaising with agencies, reviewing CV’s against required criteria
- Liaising with candidates from interview to sending out job offers/contracts
- Drafting offer letters, contracts and general employment documents
- Employee relations support
- General HR advice
CIPD Level 3 qualified in Human Resource Practice
- Diary and inbox management
- Document creation, editing, typing
- Spreadsheet management
- PowerPoint presentations – design and/or editing
- Report writing using your data
- Scanning and archiving
- Sorting and classifying filing systems and archives
- Sourcing venues, caterers, and external trainers
- Coordinating - sending out invites/emails, managing responses and liaising with attendees
- Managing feedback and follow up
- On-site assistance if/when required
what my customers say about me...
- I offer bespoke pricing for regular monthly hours. This option will not only save you money, but your work will take priority over any ad-hoc bookings.
- Any unused hours can be carried over for up to one month. Any additional hours will be charged at the ad-hoc rate.
- Ad-hoc bookings are charged at a standard hourly rate.
- (Minimum 1 hour)
- I also offer fixed price packages, Ideal for project-based work.
- Additional costs – Any costs incurred e.g. postage and travel, will be agreed in advance.
- Payments – payment will be due 14 days from date of invoice and can be made via internet banking using details on the invoice.
Please get in touch to discuss your requirements and a free, no obligation quote!
Please contact me to discuss the right package for you!
Call me on
01235 413515 or 07495 037731
Please feel free to contact me on any of the channels above or use the contact form to discuss how I can help you.
I look forward to hearing from you and working with you soon.